the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Can you get out?


Link: http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
Posted by Dacquin at 9:18 PM
InternetI introduced you to a Dark Room. Now, can you get out of the Crimson Room?

These are two different games, just a coincidence that they're both puzzles that revolve around one room. Also, you've probably noticed I love puzzles. So, if you've found a game on the web you'd like to see posted, email me at evilnetblog@gmail.com.

I'll have my classic video game post up tomorrow.

2 Comments:
1/19/2005 9:35 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

Dammit! I was having a hard enough time with the Dark Room, now you're giving me a whole OTHER ROOM!?! AAAAAARGH!!!!

comment permanent link  
1/19/2005 10:20 PM: Blogger Dacquin said...

I fixed the link to the puzzle. The problem with the old link was that... well I can't really tell you :), but feel good in knowing that this version actually works.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!