the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Our apologies.


Posted by Dacquin at 9:45 PM
We knew we haven't done much for Evil Network, and I've neglected my reviewing duties (it's hard to review games once a week, especially since most of the games I play take longer than a week to play), but I'll try better. Anyway, I'm the one usually posting these messages.

*looks at the other contributors of Evil Network*

4 Comments:
12/11/2004 11:25 PM: Blogger Savage Alien said...

hey this is my last week of my semester here at college. Posting will pick up when I'm off and less buried with work ;-)

comment permanent link  
10/29/2005 4:02 PM: Blogger Scott Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: marketing and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Later, Scott ;-)

comment permanent link  
10/30/2005 5:44 PM: Anonymous sell on ebay said...

Start your own dropship website business.
sell online,
Make Money From Home.
http://www3419.dropshipwholesale.net

comment permanent link  
11/05/2005 9:59 PM: Anonymous dropship said...

Start your own dropship website business.
sell online,
Make Money From Home.
http://www3419.dropshipwholesale.net

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!