the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Monday, November 15, 2004

Some marketing genius thought....


Posted by Dacquin at 8:27 PM
I am a fan of Jones Soda. They make a nice Green Apple Soda and a great Fufu Berry Soda. This of course does not mean all their ideas are gems.

Jones Soda Holiday Pack

The idea, the pure concept of Turkey & Gravy or Green Bean Casserole soda, is disgusting. I mean, no one likes Green Bean Casserole, let alone, would they like a drink made of it.

Made me think of Ginger Altoids, a discontinued rare flavor of Altoids. It's the only mint in the world that has made me gag.

Sadly, the pack has sold out or else I'd personally taste it for you. But if you want to know how some people reacted, X-Entertainment has done a review on it.

Holiday Pack Review

Enjoy!

2 Comments:
11/15/2004 10:21 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

The best quote from that is where VG says "seriously, who drinks this shit?" That pretty much sums it up nicely.

comment permanent link  
11/16/2004 6:33 AM: Blogger ArshrAAm said...

I thought the tofu subsitutes for turkey dinner sounded bad. This is even worse. I'm afraid to ask what's next.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!