the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Evil Network Games facelift


Posted by Nathaniel at 12:34 PM
I've surfaced from playing my new games long enough to take a breath and to mention a new facelift we here at the Evil Network have put into place. We've revamped the Evil Network Games site a bit, adding a banner image (which will rotate periodically, once I find the javascript for that), and pushing the obligatory links to nothing more than a mere sidebar reference. The focus there will be gaming news and reviews, based on only our own sordid opinions (a frightening prospect, I know). You will also find that Dacquin's persistent influence has seeped into that realm, as well. Don't worry, folks - I'll make sure he doesn't make too much of a mess.

The focus will likely be heavily Nintendo-centric, as Dac and I both enjoy a hefty helping of the Cube. But you never know what might show up there. As much as my friend down the street and I plan to partake in some Halo 2 this week (beginning this evening!), you may find some "outsider" impressions from that area, as well. Topics will pop up now and again, such as a discussion on the mystery of Channel 51 and Orbis Labs. Stay tuned...

In other, somewhat related news, I've played through roughly 7 hours of Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door. While this game does not have the heavy action-oriented gameplay, or deep storyline, or superior graphics of my other brand new primetime RPG, Tales of Symphonia, I must admit, it does have it where it counts: shameless fun. It's a blast to play--it's just that simple. I've so far put more time into it than in Tales, which I thought for sure would not be possible. I guess you never can tell what tricks Nintendo has up its sleeves. But I'll save more discussions on those topics for Evil Network Games.

Later, kids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!