the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Online Comic Weekly Spotlight!


Posted by Nathaniel at 9:58 PM
An Evil Network first: an animated series!

Downloaded and played the Evil Genius demo, and I have to say that this is probably one of the most interesting and inventive games to come along in a very long time. I'm definitely going to be picking up a copy (probably ask for it for my birthday - add it to the list, I suppose!). I can't wait to see what other types of gameplay to expect in the full version. Of course, with so many RPGs coming out, how will I decide what to get, what to play, and where I'll find time for them all?

Decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!