the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Blogging and games just don't mix...


Posted by Nathaniel at 2:07 PM
Guess who's trying their hand at a gaming community blog. Hopefully their foray into the vast unknown will fare better than 1up's half-hearted, meager attempt at popularity. Though they've done a fantastic job of building a sense of community, they've completely side-stepped that nasty problem of actually providing any sort of relevant game content.

I attempted to play a bit of WoW this weekend, but my computer decided that all of that effort I put into trying to download and install the game would be for nothing as my equipment is too outdated to even play the game. It crashed the second I tried to launch the application. Poor me. =( This has taught me one very important lesson: I was not meant to be a PC gamer.

I'm sticking to my Cube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!