the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Things are going to change around here...


Posted by Nathaniel at 10:19 PM
But for the better! You know, not for the worse, like usual. The Evil Network has added (unpaid) STAFF MEMBERS! Well, okay, just one, but it's something!

One of the goals of the Evil Network has always been community. The old Evil Network (in its former glory) was just that: a strong community of geeks clinging on to the last, great bastion of hope in this dismal universe. And so...

...

Wait, what am I talking about again? Oh, right! Let me introduce our new Evil Network "journalist", Dacquin! He'll be posting interesting and insightful commentary, whereas I will continue with my trademark shallow and meaningless petty banter. Don't worry, he's a lot funnier than I am.

Welcome to the blog, Dacquin!

1 Comments:
8/26/2004 10:33 PM: Blogger Dacquin said...

He has my mother hostage, so now I have to post here so she remains alive. Each day I don't post, they cut off a limb. FIND MY MOTHER PLEASE!

No, I'm just a geek who'll try to find stuff to post about and hopefully you guys will chime in also.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!