the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wanna see something cool?


Posted by Nathaniel at 12:10 PM
I just realized today that I haven't shown off my broken hand yet. How could I be so selfish? I can't keep this masterpiece to myself. Here's some quick shots.


Here's the brace I have to wear most of the time. Keeps my fingers bending.


Another shot of the brace.

And this one is not for the squeemish!


This would be a shot with my brace off, where you can easily see the pins sticking out of the side of my hand, and the nasty scar where the doctor went in to set the bone back into place and secure the pins. Neat, huh? I certainly think so.

The doctor says he wants to keep the pins in another couple of weeks. I have a follow-up appointment on the 21st, and he's taking them out then. After that, my physical therapy should move much faster, since I'll have my full range of motion back. Here's hoping, at least! I want to be able to draw again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!