the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, July 16, 2004

Online Comic Weekly Spotlight!


Posted by Nathaniel at 4:45 PM
I know I said I wasn't going to start this until the first week of August. That was mainly due to the fact that I wasn't going to be around the last week of July. I thought I would hold it off. But I have so many Spotlights I wish to get posted, I had to start early. I figure I can post each one on the weekend, which means I can post next week's the weekend before, so I shouldn't miss a week at all. Bonus!

The start to the Online Comic Weekly Spotlight is a personal favorite of mine, and I've been waiting for the opportunity to let it shine!

So, don't delay: go over to the Evil Network Comics site and check it out! Go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!