the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm back


Posted by Nathaniel at 9:48 PM
Thanks for waiting around. I've been on hiatus for a couple of reasons. One: I got sick of Tripod throwing worthless crap on their free sites and referring to them oh so cleverly as 'added features'. Two: I broke my hand. My right hand, to be precise. And yes, I am indeed right-handed. All of my typing for the time being is being done completely with my left hand, which, as you might imagine, makes things rather difficult. It also makes me want to type less often. Unfortunately, when I do get the urge to type something, I'm every bit as wordy as before I lost the use of my most valued appendage. Needless to say, I'm also cranky. Not necessarily due to the loss of use of my right hand, but more due to one of its nastier side effects.

I can't play any video games.

For the past month, I've been sans GameCube. Well, actually, the Cube is still here, it's just collecting dust. This is in addition to the gaming drought I was already in within the two weeks prior to the hand crushing incident. We were so busy around the house, I just never gave myself the opportunity to play. Of course, I had no idea that lurking just around the corner was an angry and furious event that would take away any and all opportunities to play games for the at least the next month. Ugh. But hey, at least I can still talk about games.

Topics around here will stay pretty much the same as always. Games, online comics, technology, scifi, etc. Stick around. So far, I can already tell I'm going to like Blogger a lot more than Tripod.

And no, I'm not going to tell you how I broke my hand. It's already bad enough that my family knows.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!